Friday, April 03, 2015

Trailhead guide book art















I did the cover design and 60+ illustrations in Trailhead: The Dirt on All Things Trail Running, a witty new guide book on trail running. It was a lot of work and a lot of fun. I am really happy with it. Most of the illustrations are pretty humorous too. If you're interested, you can see more here:


http://www.velopress.com/books/trailhead/

Also an article in philly.com on the book illustrations!

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/on-the-run/Drawing-the-Fun-Trail.html

2 comments:

Michael Jones said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. . Assignment Help

Rokki Winchester said...

I can say this is the perfect blog for everybody who read and post here everyday. I dont know why I always visit here maybe its so nice to essaytigers.com review
read here a interesting topics all day. So ill be back more to check more updates and new comments.